Interested in buying and registering a domain name for your new website project? You have come to the right place! There are 5 steps you need to follow!
The domain name is an essential and really important part of your online business as it represents your company and brand in front of potential customers from all over the world. That is why it is important to buy a suitable domain name from a reliable domain registrar. The domain name is your online address and online users will locate your business by using the domain.
In order to establish an online presence, you need to create a website, and to create a website you need to register a domain name. By registering a domain name, you will make your online business unique and genuine. Registering or buying a domain name is not a complicated job, especially if you know what you need to do.
Before we present you the 5 steps, take a look at these few things you need to keep in mind before registering a certain domain:
- Make sure to register as shorter domain as possible
- Choose an easy to speak and an easy to remember domain
- Your domain should be related to your business industry
- Choose a domain name that is going to represent your business, your brand or the products or services you are selling
- Avoid numbers, hyphens, and digits as they create confusion among users
Register & Buy a Domain Name – 5 Steps to Follow
- Find a reliable domain name registrar such as GoDaady.com or NameCheap.com.
- Type the domain name you want and click on the search button. In order to buy a certain domain, you need to ensure it is available. If the name you want is not available, try another one. You can check the possible suggestions and see if there is something you like.
- Once you will find an available domain, click on Add to Cart and then open your cart to confirm the order (the cart is usually at the right side of the browser window)
- Sign in into your account so you can complete the buying process.
- Choose one of the payments methods available. You can select the method that suits you the best!
That’s it! You’ve done it! You’ve registered a domain name!
— PDM (@PaladinDM) 24 de abril de 2017